JORGE EZEQUIEL ORDONEZ CORTES
Minera Cima, Mexico
▪ Geologist Engineer, National Autonomous University of Mexico, 1962.
▪ Master of Science, M.Sc., Stanford University, California, USA, 1965.
▪ IPADE AD-2, Pan American Institute of Senior Business Management, 1985.
▪ Languages - Spanish, English and French.
▪ He taught - UNAM 1961-1962. - Stanford University 1965.
▪ Geo-science professional for more than 50 years dedicated to the -
+ Geological exploration. + Development and implementation of projects.
+ Operation and administration of mining and metallurgical companies.
+ Activities in Mexico, Central America, Caribbean, United States, Africa.
▪ Directly responsible for the discovery, commissioning and / or reopening of a good number of mining - metallurgical projects in:
▫ Chihuahua. Sonora Zacatecas Michoacán
▫ Baja California. Gentleman. Durango
▪ General Director and / or Member of the Board of Directors of several companies mining and industrial in Mexico, Canada and the United States.
▪ World Bank Consultant - World Bank in Africa, 1988-19
▪ Social Witness representing the Academy of Engineering for Civil Works 2017-19.
▪ Currently Independent Consultant.
▪ ‘The Silver Institute’ - Vice President for Mexico and Central America, 1986.
▪ National Geology Award, Mexico - 1989.
▪ Academy of Engineering - Mexico. Academic Number - income 1990.
▪ Conacyt Science and Technology Advisory Forum, 2007.
▪ Book editor ‘Minas Mexicanas’ - ‘AIME’ and ‘SEG’, 5 Volumes 1986 - 1990.
▪ Guest Speaker in Mexico, USA, England, Canada.
▪ Member of numerous Professional Societies and Associations.